Makeup is a woman’s best friend, be it a young girl or an old woman. Illamasqua proves this idea well through its recent makeup line, titled Illamasqua Generation Q fall/winter 2012 makeup collection. Designed to suit women of different age groups and with different interests, the Illamasqua Generation Q fall/winter 2012 makeup collection mixes the old with the new, bringing beautiful autumnal shades that will enhance your best features to perfection. Take a look and get inspired to get your favorite beauty boosters, as the collection hits the shelves.
72 year old stunner Evelyn was chosen to promote the Illamasqua Generation Q fall 2012 makeup collection in order to encourage women enhance their beauty at any age. Besides being highly trendy, the line contains only quality products, so take a look at the products available, which are:
Illamasqua Generation Q Eye Palettes
• Complement Palette – Powder Eye Shadow in Slink, a soft shimmery champagne, Forgiveness, a rich matte chocolate plum, Liquid Metal in Focus, a cool brown metal, Pressed Pure Pigment in Queen of the Night shimmery blackened plum
• Empower Palette – Powder Eye Shadow in Blink, a neutral matte flesh tone, Synth, an iridescent pale pink, Pressed Pure Pigment in Fervent, a shimmery reddish/blue/brown/green, Liquid Metal in Slick, an anthracite metallic hue
Nothing defines women’s eyes better than eyeliner. Available in Wisdom, an antiqued gold hue, Illamasqua’s eyeliner will add youthfulness and cheerfulness to your facial features.
Blushes and Highlighter
• Blushes available in Sophie – a golden coral shimmer and Allure – a dusky rose pink shimmer
• Highlighter available in Aurora, a light champagne with pearlescent finish
• Lipsticks available in Magnetism – a deep raspberry pink and Underworld – a blueberry violet shimmer
• Intense Lipglosses available in Boost – blueberry violet and Opulent – rainbow beige
• Creator – shimmery black
• Charism a- a deep raspberry pink
The Illamasqua Generation Q fall/winter 2012 makeup collection is scheduled for September 6, 2012. Keep an eye on it to grab your favorites.
Photos courtesy of Illamasqua